Grab your clubs. It’s almost time to tee it up again at Stones Throw Golf Course!
Come out and enjoy your first round of the season at Stones Throw Golf Course. We’re excited to see you back out on the course again.
We are ready to open as soon as we are given permission and clarity from the Governor’s Office and or the “Stay at Home” order is lifted.
Concerning Golfer Safety
In light of COVID-19, we will be taking action to provide you with the safest environment possible.
- Staff will be sanitizing high touchpoints frequently & we will have hand sanitizer readily available for customer use.
- We will have 6-ft required distances between players.
- Golf Carts are allowed, single rider available
- All golf must be booked & paid for ONLINE or over the phone. For a limited time, we will be requiring rounds to be paid in advance online or over the phone to avoid staff interaction.
- The Flagstick must be left in at all times to avoid touchpoints.
- All rakes have been removed from the bunkers.
- Modifications to the cups will be made for player safety.
- The proshop will not be available during this time
- We will start offering TOGO food service next week and will expand our food & beverage offerings once the course opens.
We appreciate your flexibility while we make the necessary modifications to our operation to accommodate our anticipated opening. We look forward to seeing you soon!